Monday, June 22, 2009

Yesterday was Father's Day

... and I was lucky enough to spend the day with mine!

As for my kids,They have the best Daddy on the planet.

With my parents in tow, we spent the weekend in the charming and historic city of Charleston. Next up, my Mom and I will be delighting the socks off of Eliza as we take her to a Thomas the Train LIVE on stage show tonight. I predict it being the happiest hour and a half of my child's life. I can't wait. More to come on the awesomeness that is my life when my parents are in town. I love, love, love having them here.

4 comments:

Dave and Lacey said...

That is great your parents came to visit and that you got to spend time with your dad on fathers day! I hope all of you had a wonderful time! That picture is so cute with Eliza in her sunglasses!

B-dizzle said...

Andrew and Brent should have a farmer tan contest. I am not sure who would win. How cute are those pictures. Was the water cold?

Marci said...

Alli! I am so glad you found my blog and I found yours. Thanks for the wonderful compliments, and I think you have a way with words. You crack me up. You know, we really need to get together one of these holidays! How is everything going? I am going to add you to my blog list... I hope that is ok.

Melvin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.