Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Face In Hole Dot Com

Thanks to my friend Brittany, I'm now addicted. Chalk this up as further evidence that I lead a rather "quiet" life. The truth is I laughed and laughed as I messed around with our new identities.

Let's begin with my favorite. What if I were blond? What if I was the mother of eight?

I assure you; our marriage is solid. Next up, Eliza's favorite.
"Chugga-Chugga Choo Choo!!"

Finding Henry

Hola! My manchilada sizzles! He thought the same thing when he saw me as Susan Boyle!
Eliza. She is a peach.

What's the smell? Shrek? Is that you?
I admit, this one makes me jealous.
Any guess on this final one?

The Hills. LA Candy. Frenemy of Speidi... I wish I could afford to be blond.

10 comments:

Christi said...

you totally could pull off being blonde!

Sam said...

I think you would look great with blonde hair!!!! You should totally do it!

Audra said...

I have to admit the first one freaked me out! You aren't anything like her!

Michelle said...

I am sitting here in my kitchen laughing to myself! I can only imagine how funny it would have been to be there with you and Andrew making them. Funny.

The Tate Family said...

Wow! I have to try this! You really would look good as a blond! Great way to experiment!

Emily said...

Okay - that is hilarious - I may have to take a moment to try it out myself. The one of Andrew with Nacho Libre had me rolling! I may have to show Dave!

I can't believe you guys have been gone a year - it seems like just yesterday we were trying to survive our husbands busy schedules, and now thev've been graduated for a year and are working in the real world (in different parts of the world too). I'm constantly amazed at all you guys do - I love reading your BLOG!

Andrew Flegal said...

I think you look way better with your naturally dark brown curly hair. Seriously, I wouldn't change a thing about your natural hair.

Keli Day said...

I swear no matter what you and your family is up to, you guys always have some type of entertainment to share with everyone :) I love these pictures they are funny! And the snake is HUGE I can't believe your kids touched it!

Natalie said...

You do make a cute blonde...that looks fun!
Lake Powell will be a breeze...don't worry!!! What I appreciated about going with the fam was that there were more adults than children. Which will be the same way for you when you go. Just strap a life jacket on the kiddos, lather 'em up with sunscreen, feed 'em every once in awhile, and you're good to go.
It was so much fun!!!

Melvin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.