Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Savannah Tate Photography - Family 2009

(pssst: Mom, click to enlarge)

Flegal family
August 2009

Savannah sent us our first 'teaser' (I think that's the proper lingo!) this morning. Without question, I love it.

She was magic in keeping Eliza enthralled with the process. Henry did great too. I'm glad we had the sense of mind to take advantage of her talent while we were in Utah last month. As a refresher, she was the photographer behind Henry's 4 week old photo shoot. It will take two seconds for your kids to fall in love with her. Her photos speak for her talent. Check our her website for more information. More to come.

7 comments:

Molly said...

Darling:)

Megan and Jonny said...

Gorgeous! I'm so glad Henry cooperated. Seth ruined our photo shoot halfway through...

I loved the nursery story. I don't know who will be more thrilled when Seth gets to go in in January--me, or Jon...

B-dizzle said...

Really good picture. You guys look great. While reading your blog this morning, on the toilet, I had an epiphany. Thanks for facilitating that. -betty

Christi said...

You're so pretty :)

Stephanie J. Robertson said...

your daughter looks so grown up and so does little henry! andrew is dashing as ever and you my dear are quite the southern belle if i do say so myself :)

Liz Green said...

So cute. Savanna really does have an amazing talent.

TaraLee said...

darling! I love Henry's expression :D