Thursday, December 17, 2009

Discovered

Awesome Sugar Cookie Recipe Found here


My absolute favorite recipe blog (of.all.time.) is My Kitchen Cafe. My love for cooking deepened after successfully trying Melanie's recipes. It stuns me every time when what I've made turns out. The instructions are written so well and the commentary of the Chef in Charge always provides the needed motivation (with her wit and humor) to try something new.

Anyway, the White Velvet Sugar cookies are divine. I need to get them frosted and out to our neighbors before I give myself another chin.

6 comments:

jamie t. said...

I love a good cooking blog/site! Thanks for sharing :)

Michelle said...

Yum. These ARE good cookies, Thanks!

Travis and Liz Felix said...

New cookie recipe.. Very dangerous.

boo face mcjones said...

do you have any idea what frosted sugar cookies do to me? obviously not, or you wouldn't have posted this. jesse is gonna be so mad at you when i go into a sugar coma...

Emily said...

MMM! Those look yummy, I'll have to give it a whirl. I'm currently working on my muffin top {if you can't make it smaller, just give in - right??} lol!

kupukaa_ohana said...

tried them and they are AMAZING!! Thanks for the yummy recipe!