Friday, April 29, 2011

Please stay here.

Guess who is in Utah?!

Last week, the Blasers drove 1900 + miles for a family wedding. Lucky for us, that wedding is in Utah.

Watching Jimmy and Michelle scoop up my kids when we arrived about did me in. I could tell you how much we've missed them since the move and how my heart was both sad and thrilled to see them again but it makes me cry so I won't.

There was a park, a parachute and lots of delicious food. Michelle, the Queen of Good Times, delivered again.
Happy Birthday Colby! I remember when he turned one! His Mom was about a week away from delivering this happy little creature!!


Nate cracks me up. In South Carolina, we'd joke about the attachment Henry had to Jimmy. In recent months we noticed that Nate had taken a particular liking to Andrew. Sure enough, moments after his arrival Nate was trailing behind Andrew.Talon was slightly overwhelmed with Eliza's enthusiasm over their reunion. Crying at a drinking fountain, I encouraged my dejected child to make friends with another party goer named Aspen. She was a great little playmate that night. Thankfully, it didn't take long for Talon to decide that he was done being shy and the pair of them were back at it again.

And while they've both grown, it's nice to see that Lottie and Clayton's relationship hasn't changed much.
What a pretty baby.


The boys had fun opening their presents.
Mrs. SKINNY Michelle Blaser was looking as beautiful as ever.

Please don't go back. Stay here. With us. What do you think South Carolina? Can we keep them?!

4 comments:

Camille said...

How fun! What luck that they had a wedding here. But definitely heart-aching for your southern home and southern friends. We need to get together soon!

*Jess* said...

That would be a big NO! They need to come back so then the Flegals will have an excuse to come back and visit :)

Becky Sharp said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys got to see each other. I would love to say that you can keep Michelle there. But we need her here too! :)

Michelle said...

My dear Ali,

You might think that I have disappeared off the face of the planet...I think I have. I am just now catching up on your blog and well, you know how mine is. I was thinking about you today and then I recieved a text. Did I call? Sorry. Tomorrow I have set aside Ali time which is definently over due! I miss you!! A lot!!

Your slacker friend,
Michelle