Thursday, May 19, 2011

Henry has a life coach

... and her name is Eliza.

The following clip features a direct, yet loving, little girl. Her intentions are honorable as she offers help and encouragement to her younger counterpart. On the receiving end of the conversation, we find a reserved yet amiable boy who is oozing with sweetness. I wish he was always this agreeable.


Their relationship is reminiscent of... oh, strange. I can't quite put my finger on it...

It will be fun to see how this baby girl influences the dynamic. So far, so good. Before we know it, Henry will be sharing his "pearls of wisdom" with her.



And if you were paying attention to the question/answer session, a final move is in the works (it's imminent, folks). We are thrilled and hopeful that all will continue to go well in the miracle sale of our Southern home and the closing on our new property.

8 comments:

savanna said...

So exciting! I can't wait to hear all about the big news of sales and house buying! Congratulations!

Camille said...

You found a house! How exciting! I'm sorry we still haven't gotten together. Life has been a bit crazy. But let's get together...next week or the next! And don't worry, your house will sell.

Andrew Flegal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

We sold our house!!

We actually sold it in April, but are waiting to celebrate until the closing is final!

Keersten said...

Oh my, that little Lottie is darling! and super huge congrats on your house! Can't wait to hear the details!

Karen said...

Guess who I ran into last night in Omaha, Nebraska?! Karina! I was with our branch Relief Society to wax the bronze sculpture at the Mormon Trail Center and out she walks. It was so fun to see someone from "long ago".

YAY on selling the house and getting a new one! That's wonderful. Your children are beautiful.

Catherine said...

One of my best friends just moved to South Weber and LOVES it! In her ward, they average about 95% on home and visiting teaching...um...sign me up please! Wouldn't that be awesome to have neighbors who take such good care of you? I hope our new ward in Holladay is like that.

Karina said...

Hurray Hurray! cute kids, happy life - i'm happy for you. :) Hey, I saw that karen posted here - do you have her info? I can't find her on FB.