Friday, July 8, 2011

flying the coop

Hey kids,

Guess what?!

Oh! Hey there, Lottie! Any teeth yet? No such luck? That's okay. We have more pressing matters to attend to on our list of "to-do's."
Yes, Henry. It's true. Tomorrow night you and Bulls-eye will be settling into a new pasture.
That's right buddy! We're moving into our new home! The moving truck arrives in the morning. Despite the frightening mental image I'm currently suffering from, I may attempt a cartwheel. I'm pretty thrilled. It would seem that my excitement may be matched by Eliza's. Her smile may seem a little disingenuous, but I swear; she can't stop dancing. Seriously. She just can't contain her joy.
The girl can bust a move in her own "special" way. Bubba, I dedicate this photo to you. I'm pretty sure she was thinking about you as she struck this pose.

Off we go!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Hooray for you guys! Good luck with the move!

*Jess* said...

I want pictures! And a video tour would be nice :) Good luck tomorrow!

jamie t. said...

Moving stinks.... but always exciting to be in a new place. Can't wait to see pics! :)

Teresa McCormack Flegal said...

Doug is a little perplexed as to why that is pose is him...