Monday, October 31, 2011

Best of Halloween!

Before cackling my way to Eliza's kindergarten Halloween party, I said goodbye to my little dragon.

He had his own party to get to.
 "Later, Mom!"

Lucky for me, Nana Marie offered to tend this little duck while I was away. 
 
 
It's surreal to be helping in my child's Kindergarten class. How did we get here so fast? Needless to say, I loved every second. Her classmates are adorable and I love when I have the chance to volunteer in her class. And while my pictures of the indoor festivities aren't great, take my word for it when I say that she beamed during her parade.



That afternoon included lunch with cousins and a serious recharge of our batteries. 

 Even dragons benefit from power naps. In no time, he was back in action, ready to wage dragon war on the trick-or-treat scene!

 Eliza and Lottie were happy to join him.

And so were we.



  After making the rounds in our neighborhood, we caught up with this crazy crew for more fun. 

 Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

I love all their costumes :)

Jen Bowen said...

Those costumes (and the kids in them) are adorable!

CarrieAnne said...

What great costumes you have! :)