Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm watching you!

Tis the season for Moms and Dads to cash in on the most beautiful (and effective) of warnings.

"You need to behave. Santa's elves are watching you."  In an effort to further ingrain said message, we sing the familiar words from, 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town': 

"... He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake"

 To that, Eliza responds:

"I see you too!"

"Bring it Santa."


(*Eliza's special friend presented her with a belated Halloween goodie bag last night. In the mix were these lovely glasses that she apparently couldn't part with last night. Walking in to check on her last night with Andrew, we find her snoozing peacefully in above featured position. The combined sound of our stifled laughter is for me, parenthood at its best.)

3 comments:

Keersten said...

I love it! She is so stink in cute. ...and I totally agree with the stifled laughter.

*Jess* said...

:)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog...this is hilarious! And kids provide constant entertainment!