- The number of Valentines made for classmates, friends and teachers = forty five.
- The number of ideas inspired by Pinterest that helped make our morning a little more special = one (idea found here)
Having outgrown her Dora shoes (in both size and personal taste),
Cupid gave Eliza a pair of new sparkly shoes!
As for Henry, Cupid knows that his heart belongs to Legos.
Legos posses magical qualities. They have this special ability to keep my kids quiet at the kitchen table for hours. I see piles and piles of legos in our future. This brings me to my next stat.
- The number of times I've stepped on a stray lego piece while barefoot = three. *Que crazed Mom reaction*
- The number of times a lady I didn't know at Church suddenly began dispersing gift after gift upon my girls during Sacrament meeting = one.
"Wow! Thank you!?!" I wanted to ask her, "What for?" but considering the circumstances, I didn't. I do my best to quietly place the tissue paper out Lottie's grasp when suddenly, she hands me another one! This one is larger. What is going on?! Inside of this one was this darling dress.
Bows and bracelets followed. It was so kind of her! I most definitely will be plugging her business when the information become available to me. Anyway, after packing up a bag full of Lottie sized goodies, I considered her set for Valentine's Day!
- The number of photos I had to take before I caught them all with their eyes open = twenty.
- The number of year's Andrew has called me his valentine = ten!
By small and simple things,
I love you, Schatz!