Saturday, June 16, 2012

More Free Nature

Another day, another water-free adventure... that's our motto these days. Tuesday, we met a crew of cousins at the the Utah Botanical Center. It was Aunt Jen's week to plan the outing and I must say on behalf of the Fleglets and myself, that it was a great activity.

To be fair, the day wasn't completely void of water.
They all stayed dry. That's a definite win in my book. 
 Note to self: Bring bread for the ducks next time. Rocks, however, made a fine substitute.
 
 My camera and I took a break from each other once we hit the nearby park. The kids had a great time chasing each other, playing on the playground and raiding each Mom's snack stash. I did, however, catch a picture of  lovely Miss Lottie.
 {20 months old}
 It was a great morning!

No comments: