Friday, April 6, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

Living close to family is a great blessing. Being able to celebrate Thanksgiving with each of our families this year was wonderful. It was a first for me as I hosted my side of the family. My Mom did most of the work, I will be honest. Andrew and I simply provided the space! It was also a landmark year as our Alaska cousins were in town. It had been many years since we were all together on Thanksgiving.









Poor Henry; the last to finish his dinner.




Cousin Jackpot for sure


The morning of Thanksgiving, the actual day,
we went bowling with the Mays crew and then jetted up to the Flegal's.
Here are some memories from that day.




(Preschool fun - my Indian Brave)






I am so thankful for all our blessings;
especially my family. 

2 comments:

Cassanova said...

goood days https://www.fn92100.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html

Clare said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.