Thursday, September 6, 2007

Made in Bavaria

We went to Germany a family of three...

and came home a family of four!!

Our final souvenir from our summer excursion is due to arrive March 27, 2008. I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and we're thrilled.

10 comments:

AnnEE said...

AHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't even tell you how much I love you and how thrilled I am. You are an amazing mama, and you'll be great with two! What's your address? I'm having a baby shower next thursday night, and I'd LOVE for you to be there if you could!

Stephanie said...

OH MY HECK!!! Congratulations!!! I am so stinking excited for you. A mother of 2--how weird is that?? I am so happy--this just made my night. Congrats, and I love you.

Ang said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!

AJ and Jessica said...

Holy cow! That is so strange! I have a friend that just posted an ultrasound picture of her second baby too. I had to check to make sure I was really viewing your blog, Ali! Congrats, this is so wonderful! You're so lucky!

Stephanie said...

ahahahahahahah! that is SO great! I am so happy for you guys- congrats mama!

boo face mcjones said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
so excited for you guys.

Valerie Housley said...

That is awesome!!! Congratulations!! You are a great mom and having two will just show that more! How exciting!!

jamie t. said...

That is great! I hope that you are feeling well and doing great. I can't wait to see all that is to come!

The Stanford Bunch said...

Congratulations, Ali! That is sooo great and so cute that you had a baby made in Germany! Cute post!

Molly said...

Shut up! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. I hope this pregnancy is easier then your last.