When we met up with the Blaser family, Father Jimmy greeted our children. Referencing their Thomas themed attire he said,
"Ah! So you're those kids!" Translation: So Ali... you're that Mom. I won't deny it. However, it was Eliza who came up with the idea to hand deliver a picture to Sir Topham Hatt. Again, being that Mom, I left her drawing in the car by mistake.
A train whistle sounded in the distance. I looked at their faces as they caught sight of Thomas for the first time. In that moment, being a Mom felt completely awesome. Eliza was thrilled he'd made it from Sodor. I was thrilled we'd arrived ahead of the predicted rain/thunderstorm.
Time was spent before and after the train ride exploring the Imagination Station, jumping in the well-used bounce houses, feeding animals at the petting zoo, getting Thomas tattoos, etc.
All Aboard!!
It's been two years since we last interacted with Thomas. Here's a look at Eliza; then and now.
Her devotion continues.
And it looks like someone else has caught the train bug."Ah! So you're those kids!" Translation: So Ali... you're that Mom. I won't deny it. However, it was Eliza who came up with the idea to hand deliver a picture to Sir Topham Hatt. Again, being that Mom, I left her drawing in the car by mistake.
A train whistle sounded in the distance. I looked at their faces as they caught sight of Thomas for the first time. In that moment, being a Mom felt completely awesome. Eliza was thrilled he'd made it from Sodor. I was thrilled we'd arrived ahead of the predicted rain/thunderstorm.
Time was spent before and after the train ride exploring the Imagination Station, jumping in the well-used bounce houses, feeding animals at the petting zoo, getting Thomas tattoos, etc.
All Aboard!!
It's been two years since we last interacted with Thomas. Here's a look at Eliza; then and now.
Her devotion continues.
To wrap this up, here's the day's best photo.

3 comments:
oh you are such a good mom! thanks for the reminder that the first six weeks are a blur. seriously so true!! collin is now 2 months and boy what a difference life is now, i'm starting to feel more normal despite the fact that i am still wearing maternity pants on a regular basis. i love reading your blog you are such a good writer always entertaining. did you get a new camera because your pictures look awesome.
Fun Day! I know it was "my story to tell" but I was sure excited to read your thoughts on the day. You are much more interesting then me. Are we going to get any Ali perspective?
how fun is that?!? ;) your kids are absolutely darling! can't wait to see the next little one ;)
Post a Comment