Our day started at a salt mine. We put on miner clothing and took a train into the mine. The best part of the tour was riding down slides in the mine to get to a new level. Andrew held Eliza close as we zoomed down 40 meters.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Words cannot describe
The Beauty of the Alps... Here are a few pictures of our recent trip to Koenigsee!
All aboard! Eliza enjoys the beautiful scenery from her view on the boat.
Beautiful. Wunderbar. Genau.
We saw this waterfall from the seat of our boat. The boat ride lasted two hours round trip. We stopped to take a small hike to a different lake. It was amazing. We're going back.

Where's Waldo!?
Yes, we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Koinigsee has to be one of my top 10 places I've ever been. I just couldn't get over how beautiful that whole area is. I'm so glad you got to see it. Love the pictures. Love you... MOM
How amazing and wonderful and fun! I am SO GLAD you are doing this blog!
Post a Comment