Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Eliza participated in another Easter egg hunt with the neighborhood children on Saturday. In addition to the traditional hunt, she enjoyed playing on the backyard swing sets, attempted to take down a pinata and made a bunny necklace. It gave us an opportunity to get to know our neighbors better.

The Easter bunny showed up during nap time. Below is a lengthy video of Eliza's experience this afternoon. My cinematography is terrible.


And finally, here's a special message for my Dad from Eliza.



Happy Birthday Dad. I miss you so much. I know Mom gets the majority of the online "shout outs" and 98% of all of the phone calls, but you are equally missed and loved. I've been thinking about you all day. I hope it's been a good one.

Love,
The Bean

3 comments:

Ami said...

I love the Easter outfits...Henry and Eliza look so cute! I'm glad you had a fun day. Too bad we couldn't join in the fun for Dad's birthday. The joys of long distance living... :)

Audra said...

They are adorable! I want a cute boy like yours!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.