Sunday, May 9, 2010

Because I can't resist a delicious slice of CHEESE


To my family who have made this day so special, thank you! Spending my days in your exclusive company is the highest of privileges.

To the one who is coming, I can't wait for you to join the party. I love you.
(taken at 12 weeks, currently I'm 16)

To my Mother who I love and cherish, thank you for your constant displays of charity.

I ache when we're apart.

And last but not least, to the Mother who raised my son,
Thank you for nurturing him so tenderly. Because of your example, he is a wonderful husband and Father.

Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Andrew Flegal said...

Hope you have a great day. You are the best. DIMTILY

rachel garber said...

Luckily for me, you live in the South and I have yet to visit the South . . . but am much intrigued! So perhaps someday our paths will cross!

I'm 26, my birthday is the day after yours but we're a year apart. And yes, that is totally how we met - a funny story for another day.

Thank Eliza for me. I'm feeling like she's pretty good luck!

*Jess* said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too!!! Looking forward to talking to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too!!! Looking forward to talking to you soon!