I'm guessing it's a girl. :)
Can't wait to find out! I have to be honest and say I hope it is a boy-we need some more boys! Can't wait to see y'all on Friday!
Here's hoping for a healthy baby! :) Having one girl and one boy myself, I know each gender comes with its ups and downs!
So exciting!
you know your children are gorgeous right? well there you go. and can't wait to hear!
Yay! I can't wait to hear. Either way, you know they are going to be stinkin' cute! It's the Flegal way.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm guessing it's a girl. :)
Can't wait to find out! I have to be honest and say I hope it is a boy-we need some more boys! Can't wait to see y'all on Friday!
Here's hoping for a healthy baby! :) Having one girl and one boy myself, I know each gender comes with its ups and downs!
So exciting!
you know your children are gorgeous right? well there you go. and can't wait to hear!
Yay! I can't wait to hear. Either way, you know they are going to be stinkin' cute! It's the Flegal way.
Post a Comment