Happy birthday Ali. Hope you have a great day! What a cute, nice husband to blog on your special day :)
Thanks Katie!
Happy Birthday, Ali!! You have the coolest name ever! And you share your birthday with my favorite Utah Jazz player! :)
Happy Birthday Ali!! I hope you have a wonderful day.. We are so blest to have you as our daughter-in-law, the mother of my grandchildren and a loving wife to my cute son. We couldn't love you more!
Happy Birthday! Let's pretend that we're neighbors, and do lunch this afternoon. Love Ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Ali! I hope your day is fantastic and from what I know of your family, I know it will be :)
Happy Birthday, Ali McWonderful! Hope it is a great one!
Happy Birthday Ali!
Happy Birthday Ali! I love you to pieces. And Happy Birthday to Henry too. He's adorable and I love the video of him blowing out his candle!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I love ya to death!
aawwww andrew - you are truly worth the fuss we all made over you and your scrapbook freshman year :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ALI GIRL!!!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Happy birthday Ali. Hope you have a great day! What a cute, nice husband to blog on your special day :)
Thanks Katie!
Happy Birthday, Ali!! You have the coolest name ever! And you share your birthday with my favorite Utah Jazz player! :)
Happy Birthday Ali!! I hope you have a wonderful day.. We are so blest to have you as our daughter-in-law, the mother of my grandchildren and a loving wife to my cute son. We couldn't love you more!
Happy Birthday! Let's pretend that we're neighbors, and do lunch this afternoon. Love Ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Ali! I hope your day is fantastic and from what I know of your family, I know it will be :)
Happy Birthday, Ali McWonderful! Hope it is a great one!
Happy Birthday Ali!
Happy Birthday Ali! I love you to pieces. And Happy Birthday to Henry too. He's adorable and I love the video of him blowing out his candle!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I love ya to death!
aawwww andrew - you are truly worth the fuss we all made over you and your scrapbook freshman year :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ALI GIRL!!!!!
Post a Comment