Thursday, May 27, 2010

Contagious

Something has been going around the house today. I'm not sure how to classify it. Perhaps it's a small case of stupidity or it could be that there's been an outbreak of incredible misfortune. Whatever the cause, my children are the day's apparent victims.

Exhibit A:



Here she is post crash.Cruel Mother. That expression screams lack of empathy. It wasn't long until the winds of collision shifted solely to Henry.



The laughter you hear is not mine, but I'm not one to point fingers.

Considering Eliza and Henry's current occupation of CHILDHOOD, helmets might soon be a daily accessory. Clearly, from the videos, you noted that Eliza's pants are not. We're working on that one too.

In other news, the month of May has been one giant FIESTAFrom our friend Nate's Cinco De Mayo birthday party, to Eliza's birthday and finally Michelle's... we've been filling our faces with cake, ice cream and loads of other delicious calorie enriched goodness. We had Michelle and family over to dinner on Sunday so she wouldn't have to cook on her birthday. With the kiddie pool still full, we were CLEAR in our communication with the kids that we do NOT swim on the Sabbath Day.
They are the BEST listeners!!

With preschool graduation tomorrow (*sniff, sniff) and Talon's party on Saturday, it's obvious to me that the celebratory atmosphere is likewise contagious (what a sweet tie in, right?).

6 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

Ha ha! I love those pictures of Henry in the pool -- he is such a doll!

Mindy said...

okay... so... i was totally giggling when andrew was laughing. Bless his little heart, he hit is head and what does dad do? Laugh. pshhh... haha. so funny

Ali said...

I'm glad someone else is laughing. Andrew and I thought it was pretty funny/sad. Poor little guy.

*Jess* said...

we'll see you at Talon's! :)

Marci said...

Ali, I have so much fun looking over your blog. How are you? Savannah called someone the other day and I quickly grabbed the phone from her and hung up. Afterward, I looked at the phone...it was you!!! Next time I will check the phone before I hang up...and I will call you for real, real soon!

Michelle said...

That mustache is so you! I think you might be a little hispanic. It has been a fun party month!

And for the record, my kids never run into things or get hurt;)