Thank you for flying out to Utah while we were there. It meant a lot to me.Thank you, thank you for the maternity clothing. I'm a better looking pregnant person with you and your spot on fashion sense in my life.
Thank you for letting your adorable Sara tag along.
Thank you for the hair bows you made and gave Eliza. She and I love them.
Thank you for the lunch outings, shopping trips and making sure my shoe supply never suffers.
Thank you for talking with me on the phone nearly everyday. Listening to me can be tedious so I thank you for your continued patience, advice and example. I miss you more than I say and wish you lived next door.
Love,
Ali
P.S. Per our conversation, the rolls were fabulous. I wish you'd come for dinner ;)
3 comments:
Look how cute you three girls are. I am so glad you got to go home and have some Utah therapy.
Thanks, Ali. You made my day! Sara and I are so glad we were able to spend a few days with you, and your cute kids! I'm already feeling sad that you won't be there, when we head back to Utah this week. I'm glad the rolls turned out- How about a rain check? (Hopefully, sooner than later.) XOXO
I agree. I want to be like Ami, too. Always have. :)
Post a Comment