The best news of the day is that she looks healthy and well! We are super thrilled!
The tears of gratitude came as I drove away from the doctor's office. I was overcome as I tasted of the love Heavenly Father has for the child that's preparing to meet our family. I apologize for the constant display of sentimentality but as I said to my Mom on the phone, who can blame me for the high emotion when I have an extra batch of girl-ness roaring through me?
Eliza's reaction to the news: "I'm so excited! I've never had a sister before!"
Henry's thoughts, although they weren't verbalized, "I told you so."
Andrew, as we sat in the waiting room asked, "What reaction are you looking for exactly?"
"Happiness!" was my response. In all seriousness, he is happy.
"If it is a boy," I cautioned, "please do not use the f-word while we're in there. It might spoil the moment just a little." Looking a little shocked as I watched him assume the wrong definition, I followed up with,
"Forrest. Just wait a day before mentioning the name Forrest."
The tears of gratitude came as I drove away from the doctor's office. I was overcome as I tasted of the love Heavenly Father has for the child that's preparing to meet our family. I apologize for the constant display of sentimentality but as I said to my Mom on the phone, who can blame me for the high emotion when I have an extra batch of girl-ness roaring through me?
Eliza's reaction to the news: "I'm so excited! I've never had a sister before!"
Henry's thoughts, although they weren't verbalized, "I told you so."
Andrew, as we sat in the waiting room asked, "What reaction are you looking for exactly?"
"Happiness!" was my response. In all seriousness, he is happy.
"If it is a boy," I cautioned, "please do not use the f-word while we're in there. It might spoil the moment just a little." Looking a little shocked as I watched him assume the wrong definition, I followed up with,
"Forrest. Just wait a day before mentioning the name Forrest."
18 comments:
Yeah! We're so excited for another girl cousin! Sara will be especially happy about this news in about 4 years, when she has a female cousin- close in age- to play with. Congrats on all of the good news!
Congratulations, that is so great! We sure love little girls around here. It's fun for them to have a play mate to do all things girly.
oh hooray for baby girls! so happy for you.
Thanks you guys!
Congrats for more pink! I bet Eliza is thrilled to have a sister. Poor Henry is surrounded!
Congrats! I can't wait to see her, you seriously have beautiful children.
WoohooOoOOo! Congrats!
Congrats! little girls are so much fun and now you will have 2
Yippee! Congrats. I'm glad to hear that Eliza is excited for a baby sister.
YEAH!!!! So excited for you!
Congrats, Ali! She will be darling!
Yay!!! Another girl, well we all know she'll be so cute. . .just look at her big sister Eliza!! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! How fun! Girls are so much fun! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats! Another cutie like Eliza!
Ali.... you REALLY do have the most beautiful kids ever. SOOOO adorable.
Yay! Girls are so much fun!!!
Congrats Ali! I know I say this a lot but you are such a great mom! You inspire me :)
Post a Comment