Ali- Wife and Mother of my children
I am the luckiest man in the world to have you as my wife. Thank you for fighting off all those boys at BYUI and waiting for me to come back for you. You are mine forever, and for this I am grateful.
Our children are so blessed to have you for a mother. I am constantly amazed by the patience that you show them and the love that you give them. I wouldn't want anybody else to raise them. Thank you for the daily sacrifices that you make for us. I hope that you enjoy your special day.
We Love You!
3 comments:
That was so sweet! It made me cry a little!
Ali, I apologize for not sending off something wonderful to my cute Daughter/mother of my grandchildren. When I spoke with you on Sunday I didn't reveal that I'd been in bed for 2 days with the flu. I'm just now getting better. I'm so very grateful for your love of these beautiful children and the love you show my sweet son. I love you ALI!!!
Post a Comment