What would you do if you came home after a three hour absence and discovered that a vehicle that you have never seen before was parked in your driveway? The owner of the vehicle is no where to be found. Your spouse, who left hours before you did, has been gone all morning at a service project. He no longer has a cell phone, so you can't call him and question him about the mystery vehicle.
Seriously, what would you do? This is the situation I currently find myself in. I am befuddled.
I suppose I should welcome this random development as it has distracted me from the fresh feelings of hurt I'm experiencing as a result of the recent departure of my sweet Mother. We dropped her off at the airport this afternoon. Eliza's reaction has been 'the salt in the wound' as she is beyond devastated that she wasn't permitted to go on the airplane with her beloved Nana.
Despite the feelings of sadness, I feel gratitude for the past eight days. The weather was on my side as it did its best to spoil her while she was here. The beach trip was picture perfect and the days that remained where filled with activities that delighted Eliza, as well as a visit with her brother and his family.
Pictures will soon follow. But in the meantime, what should I do about the car in my driveway?!
10 comments:
I'd call Andrew, and see if he knows who the car belongs to...I bet he carpooled. Is it still in your driveway?
Watch out for the Pedifiles!
That happened to us once and Michael parked behind the car so they had to track us down to leave. Hehe. He always takes control. ;)
I am seriously laughing my head off about the car. Maybe I should warn you like the other commentors, but I can't help but laugh that someone has abandoned their car in your driveway.
creepy. call the police. right now.
...and now I'm dying to know the outcome. Are you going to keep us in suspense all weekend?
Hey i dont know if you still look at my blog but could i get your email address so i could add you because i think im going to go privite. thanks michelle
There's gotta be a reasonable explanation for it!
oh ya e-mail me at mmfrogy@msn.com
thanks
Post a Comment