Thursday, March 22, 2012

the honorable mention goes to...

There she was. Clad in an ever sagging (it was dry) diaper, Lottie began to shake her little groove thing to the music. In a hurry, I grabbed the camera to see if I could capture a twirl or two.

"Did somebody say, camera?" Why yes, Eliza. I did. Right around the 45 second mark, it happened. Completely overcome by the music, the passion she feels can no longer be contained! It wasn't until we replayed the footage that Andrew and I realized how incredibly hilarious beautiful her movements were.

Before you pass all the credit over to me for her dancing skills, pay close attention to Andrew at the beginning. I'm pretty sure he had something to do with is; which is why, the honorable mention of today's video goes to him. Lottie's cute bum crack comes in at a close second, though.



 It would seem those dance lesson are paying off. With that 'fighting spirit' Eliza, you can accomplish anything! 

7 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

Watching the video made me realize that our girls are definitely related!! LOVE the dancing! I hope I can have such awesome moves some day!

Megan and Jonny said...

One word: awesome.

Laura said...

Just more proof that Eliza is such a little Ali! Still laughing!

Sam said...

She has got some major moves!! Go girl!!! I love Lottie's little bum just a hanging out!

keersten said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are SO cute!

rachel garber said...

I loved this and had to show Garbs, followed by saying, "And THIS is why we need kids!"

Sara M. Taylor said...

Tell Eliza that Syrelle just loved watching her dance. She's got serious talent.:)